Blogging for me has been a true learning experience. While I give God all the glory throughout my journey on this temporary earthly home, I have enjoyed sharing and growing with other bloggers. With that being said, I have been nominated for the Liebster award by T.R. Noble at Inside Cup. I am honored. Thank you!
I continue to enjoy reading more of what T.R. post! She is a witness of Christ and shares her journey through her passion while offering encouragement and deeper study into God’s word!
About The Award
Liebster Award is provided to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Being nominated for the award will surely give these blogs some exposure to the internet and help them be discovered. “Liebster” is a German word which means “valued”.
It’s an award given to bloggers by other bloggers in hopes of creating awareness, and I’ve seen bigger blogs receive this award as well, which I think is nice. 🙂
Onto the award…
With each award the blogger is suppose to answer 11 questions with 11 facts about himself or herself. So, I will answer both sets of questions and then share 11 facts about me.
Congrats everyone! Should you accept the award, here are the rules 🙂
Rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
2) Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
3) Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 5-11 blogs.
5) Notify them.
6) Give them 11 questions to answer
My 11 Questions Answered:
1. What is a moment in your life that changed the rest of your life forever?
Me being 27 years young and losing my daddy at age 60 to cancer changed me in so many ways.
2. Since your first blog post, have you learned anything? What was it?
Yes!! I have learned that there is so much to learn! There is too much guilt and not enough grace. And whatever you look for, you find!❤️
3. If you could give any piece of advice right now, what would you say?
I would definitely say to build memories and love each day as if it were the last.
4.What kind of mark would you like to leave in someone’s life?
I hope I will have proven myself as genuine, loving and dependable.
5. Are there any regrets you feel right now? Could you mend them if you were able to?
I wouldn’t have learned the lessons if I hadn’t had the experience, however, there are many times I would have prevented heartache and destruction if I had listened to a wide ‘elder’ or opened the Bible!
6. What was your favorite childhood movie or book growing up?
The magic school bus. The babysitters Club series. And then my favorite highschool english book would have to be Lord of the flies.
7. Do you like playing games? What is your favorite game?
I love games. Any game! I love group interactive games the best.
8. What is your favorite food to eat?
9. What could you go without for a month? (Choose something that wouldn’t be easy)
Coffee. Who am I kidding… no! Maybe the t.v!
10. Who in your life has made a lasting impression?
Oh so many people, but I would have to say my grandmother. Her name was Gloria and that fits her perfectly. She spoke beautifully, she dressed beautifully and she was the most beautiful woman inside and out.
11. If you could do one small thing to help another person today, what would it be?
Give them grace while offering them hope.
My 11 Questions for you.
- What is your dream career? Has that changed from when you were a child?
- If you had to choose three things to take on a lonely island, what would they be?
- Which character of a book, tv show, or movie would you be if you could choose and why?
- If you could change history, how would things be different?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What is your favorite way to spend your time (other than writing)?
- If you had to choose one genre of movie to watch from now on, what would it be?
- What/who motivates you to write/blog?
- What past fad/trend would you bring back, or never bring back if you could?
- What childhood memory do you hold most dear?
- What is a failure/setback that has had the most impact on your life?
11 Facts About Me
- I love to scrapbook, old school kind.
- I am a cat lover, but I vow to never have more than two.
- Second to scripture, I love inspirational quotes.
- I have a 9 year old daughter and an almost 6 yr old son.
- I was married at 18!
- I love to cook.
- I love boiled peanuts, just like a true southerner should.
- My dream car is a Range Rover.
- I love God and my church family.
- I struggle with time management.
- We will begin building our forever home soon!
My Nominees Are: