When I look at the blank white screen before I write a blog, I get a little anxious. It isn’t because I have ‘writers block’, but rather that I have so much to say and not sure where to begin. Writing does not come naturally for me. It is very time consuming and often it is late at night and I am tired. If not then, it is during a time that a part of me recognizes the other obligations around me that I am neglecting so that I can get a paragraph done.
Sometimes I ask if it is worth it. Yes, I know that it is ultimately a very good thing, but just maybe not during this specific season of mine. And that is okay! I am very much at peace with this. Thankfully so.
With that being said, I am going to stop my blog for a while. I am so thankful to have found fellow bloggers and I will continue to read your posts (probably more than I get to now to be honest). Thank you to those who dedicate their time to the Bible and spreading God’s word. I have found so much encouragement here.
Prayers appreciated as I focus on my spiritual nourishment and that of my family’s as well. I have come to the realization that my ministry is here in my home and in my church/home county. And again, that is okay. “For such a time as this.”
P.S. If you haven’t yet checked out the blogs that I have written, take some time to do so. I think that they will be encouraging. ❤
Since I like to be positive and inspirational, I will leave you with a few reminders:
- Don’t ‘follow your heart’, follow God. Our hearts can be misleading but God’s direction and guidance will put us in line with His Will. Proverbs 3:5-6
- Don’t forget your purpose. The trend going around lately has been for you to find your ‘why’… You have a purpose, you matter and what you have been through is your story to tell. You can impact others when you accept your past and use it for His Glory!
- The saying goes that “the wolf you feed is the one that wins.” Find what motivates you and feed on that. Search helpful tools that will help you to continue on the path to success.
- Forgive. Don’t give up on anyone, if only in prayer, because everyone has a soul. Pray that you see them like Jesus sees you.
- “Be brave even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.”
- “Stay humble and be kind”
- Don’t miss out on what is to come by the problem you’re faced with in the moment. Accept what you can’t change, change what you can and find the strength to move forward with that wisdom.