Happy New Year! New Years is a reason to be happy and to celebrate. As is every.single.day. Celebrate every day as if it is your last. Find something to be grateful for. Cultivate joy.
Reflecting back on my blog posts throughout 2018 has been refreshing. I am so proud of what I have learned myself, how much I have grown and been able to share through the community of blogging. I would like to share a short and simple run through of highlights.
- Be Present. I’m happy to be back!, Wholesome Wednesday | Take a Moment
- Learn your loved ones love language and be intentional. Wholesome Wednesday| Love Language, Our Challenge to Love
- Let your words be valuable. T.H.I.N.K, Taming the Tongue
- Don’t be so hard on yourself. Wholesome Wednesday| Valuable, Wholesome Wednesday | Self Care
- Become a better listener. Profitable Advice, Selfishness
- Respond before you react. Wholesome Wednesday | Response Control
- Pray. Intimate Prayer, Praying for Our Marriage
- Be grateful. Speak positive. Wholesome Wednesday |Your Happiness, Wholesome Wednesday| Positively Positive
I will continue to be mindful of these as I go through this new year. I pray that I have been able and will continue to impact my family’s life and others in a positive, loving way, whether it be through the blog and its community or by my actions and who I come in personal contact with.
I remind myself and you to recognize God’s goodness, feed your hunger with the Word, and have hope for the future.
Thank you for your support. It means so much.
Happy New year!